DIY Waste Regroup: One Month On (Webinar).
Join us for a participant-led discussion on Feb the 8th.
Back in November, we were joined by over 70 Recycling and Waste Management professionals to discuss what the new DIY Waste Legislation could mean for local authorities.
Now that the legislation is live & we have operational data to hand, we'll be hosting a regroup webinar on the 8th of Feb.
In this session, our community will share over a month's worth of usage data to spark discussion on:
- Early trends & considerations
- Areas for improvement
- Financial impacts & more
Note: this will be a collaborative, discussion-based session. As such, it will also be the perfect opportunity for you to share:
- Ideas/questions you'd like to put to other authorities
- Your experience so far & what you've learnt
- What's working well
- Things you're struggling with &
- Processes you're thinking about implementing/changing
You can book your place here.
More about the DIY Waste Booking Module.
To find out more about our industry-leading HWRC Booking Service, click here.