In short, a lot. The upshot is: enterprise booking systems are proven at scale, extremely functional and built for robustness.
Here are a few differences:
· Enterprise-grade booking systems are built to handle high volumes of complex multi-site, multi-service, multi-resource bookings with minimal effort. Generic booking apps struggle to cope with such complexity.
· An enterprise-grade booking system will give you complete control over your service. You can easily add or remove stages of the booking process, edit your booking questions, alter your service offerings, and add or remove: locations, services, resources, and more. Generic booking apps don’t have this level of functionality.
· Enterprise-grade booking systems are built to meet the security and accessibility needs of large organisations. Most generic booking apps are not!
· An enterprise-grade booking system will integrate seamlessly with your existing enterprise app, payments gateways, marketing systems, and more.
· With an enterprise-grade booking system, you'll be able to deliver a consistent user experience. You can incorporate all of your brand elements, use your custom domain, personalise and send branded communications, and more. Many generic booking apps don’t offer this level of customisation and often require users to leave your site, resulting in a fragmented user journey.
This is just a snippet of what enterprise-grade solutions can provide. Drop us a message, and we’ll explain the differences in more detail.