We're Hiring: SaaS Support Engineer
About the job:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Support Engineer to play a key role in ensuring we maintain our fantastic relationships with our current customers by providing great service and support.
Initially, this role provides the flexibility to work from home or our Birmingham office.
We're a people-focused tech business, and we're growing fast. Based in Birmingham, we're on a mission to use booking technology to deliver meaningful change. Building on our existing solutions, we're working on a number of exciting new projects that will transform the public sector, champion digital inclusivity, and accelerate the shift to net zero.
About our culture:
We're proud of the culture we've developed here. Fundamentally, we're a social organisation! We place a big emphasis on staff autonomy, and we champion an informal, collaborative working environment based on the mutual understanding of hard work and respect.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an innovative delivery team that works on a range of exciting projects. In this role, you'll take full ownership of the Zendesk support function, working with existing clients to provide tech help and support, pre-empting issues and optimising our customers’ experience to ensure the smooth running of their solution.
Here's a sample of some of the things you might be working on:
- Provide configuration support for SaaS platform
- Provide API support to help investigate issues and resolve queries
- Provide support for client web-based applications for bookable services across a range of sectors
- Provide support for 3rd party integrations such as connections with CRM’s, external databases and payment systems
In addition to core support, this role will work alongside the development team to complete configuration tasks for customers using a low code environment. This includes configuring off-the-shelf customer journeys and notification services.
Key experience / skills required:
We're looking for an engineer that is:
- Familiar with REST API’s
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3
- A Logical thinker
- A Problem solver
- Well organised
Any extra experience in the following is nice to have, but not essential:
- Working in agile teams
- Extra day of holiday on your Birthday
- Gift card for each year of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development portal
- Flexibility to work from home or our Birmingham office
- Quarterly company social events and weekly drinks/team meetings
- Reward & recognition (retail discounts)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym Discounts
- Employee referral scheme
Thank you for taking the time to find out more about the role.
We'd love to hear from you.