Introducing Our New DIY Waste Booking Module
A DIY Waste Booking Module built to help you seamlessly manage the new legislation.
We've worked with stakeholders from over 70 HWRCs to build a new DIY Waste Booking Module that is designed to help authorities:
- Seamlessly manage the legislation change
- Reduce service misuse
- Recoup losses through cost reduction & revenue generation
- Improve recycling rates
- Deliver a better on-site experience with a purpose-built check-in app
- Reduce fly-tipping
- Streamline comms between site & admin staff
- Improve reporting on waste streams
- Better inform residents with (automated) two-way comms channels
1: By stopping service misuse.
This module includes a suite of automated rules that can:
- Limit residents to two 50L rubble sacks per week, one bulky item, or your chosen equivalent
- Cap usage at four visits per month
- Reduce out-of-borough tipping with address lookup
2: By improving comms & reducing emissions.
With this additional functionality, you can generate automated comms & web journey prompts informing users they have hit disposal limits to stop wasted journeys & reduce carbon emission outputs.
3: By improving reporting.
You'll get detailed reports on the frequency, amount & type of DIY waste disposed of per household. See top users by waste stream, revenues, & much more.
4: By providing dynamic visit durations.
With this module, duration options will update dynamically based on the type/volume of waste a user selects. This is to encourage users to visit less frequently but with more waste.
This module is included (as standard) in our GovBook Gold | HWRC Booking Service.
To learn more about our HWRC Booking Service, click here.
Join 90+ Recycling & Waste Management professionals for a free webinar.
On the 30th of November, we'll be joined by over 90 Recycling & Waste Management professionals for an industry-shaping webinar where we'll be discussing:
- What the new DIY Waste legislation means for authorities
- How the community plans to deal with these changes
- Potential ways to regulate & better manage waste types
- How other authorities will offset the loss in revenue
- Blockers to delivering efficient solutions &
- Our new DIY Waste Module
To learn more, click here.