We're Hiring: Software Developer
About the job:
We’re looking for TWO experienced Software Developers to play a key role in shaping the growth of our rapidly growing platform.
This role has the flexibility to work from home or our Birmingham office.
We're a people-focused tech business, and we're growing fast. Based in Birmingham, we're on a mission to use booking technology to deliver meaningful change. Building on our existing solutions, we're working on a number of exciting new projects that will transform the public sector, champion digital inclusivity, and accelerate the shift to net zero.
About our culture:
We're proud of the culture we've developed here. Fundamentally, we're a social organisation! We place a big emphasis on staff autonomy, and we champion an informal, collaborative working environment based on the mutual understanding of hard work and respect.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an innovative, project-based development team that works on a range of exciting projects. In this role, you'll work with new and innovative technologies to design, build, and optimise our digital products and services for online bookings. Here's a sample of some of the things you might be working on:
- Delivering integrated EV vehicle booking solutions for green travel
- Building a corporate booking platform for organisational-wide booking capability
- Developing booking solutions for desks, rooms, and spaces to support return to work initiatives
- Building platform extensions to enhance the experience for booking workflows
- Building out appointment dashboards to improve the user experience
Key experience/skills required:
We're looking for a developer with experience in:
- HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledgeable in back end technology
- AWS / Azure knowledge
- Extra day of holiday on your Birthday
- Gift card for each year of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development portal
- Flexibility to work from home or our Birmingham office
- Quarterly company social events and weekly drinks/team meetings
- Reward & recognition (retail discounts)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym Discounts
- Employee referral scheme
Thank you for taking the time to find out more about the role.
We'd love to hear from you.