We're Hiring: Account Manager
We're a people-focused tech business, and we're growing fast. Based in Birmingham, we're on a mission to use booking technology to deliver meaningful change. Building on our existing solutions, we're working on a number of exciting new projects that will transform the public sector, champion digital inclusivity, and accelerate the shift to net zero.
About the job:
We’re looking for an Account Manager to play a key role in managing commercial relationships with our existing public sector SaaS accounts.
This role is hybrid working with the flexibility to work from home or our Birmingham office.
This role involves facilitating and managing public and private sector SAAS sales processes, working predominately within Public Sector sales and bids. A core member of a dynamic and busy team dealing with multiple clients at any given point. The role will involve identifying and closing opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound business development.
You will build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments with external procurement bodies and public sector authorities to ensure the highest standards and quality of work are achieved.
- Maintain and build relationships within existing accounts
- Scope, qualify and close sales opportunities through existing account management and outbound business development calls, emails, onsite sales visits and event attendance
- Analyse and propose market vertical opportunities by researching the target market and market trends
- To assist in the management and development of key private and public sector partnerships ensuring the highest standards of customer service are upheld at all times
- To assist with relevant procurement exercises and the maintaining of relevant frameworks (G-Cloud) and to produce exceptional quality, compliant and professionally produced tender submissions
- Manage and create sales proposals utilising a variety of internal stakeholders, typically involving contributions across departments whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
What are we looking for?
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Proven track record of enthusiastically hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling software and technology products
- Experience of selling to or working within the public sector
- A self-starter, able to identify and work towards business goals
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents within a complex business environment
- The ability to maintain high standards of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrating full computer literacy and experience with various software packages
- The ability to produce exceptional quality written work
About our culture:
We're proud of the culture we've developed here. Fundamentally, we're a social organisation! We place a big emphasis on staff autonomy, and we champion an informal, collaborative working environment based on the mutual understanding of hard work and respect.
- Extra day of holiday on your Birthday
- Gift card for each year of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development portal
- Hybrid Working - we work together 1-2 days per week, the other 3-4 days we work remotely
- Quarterly company social events and weekly drinks/team meetings
- Reward & recognition (retail discounts)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym Discounts
- Employee referral scheme
Thank you for taking the time to find out more about the role.
We'd love to hear from you.