Join 150 public sector do-ers from across a range of digital & service transformation roles for the first in-person LocalGovCamp in over 3 years!
This 1-day event will focus on how collaboration, successful service transformation, new technologies & different ways of working can help local gov better support their citizens.
Throughout a series of interactive workshops, unconference sessions & networking activities we'll discuss some of the most important challenges councils are faced with, including:
- Hybrid working
- Citizen experience
- Automating local gov
- Successful service transformation
- Digital inclusion &
- Local gov as a platform
As a gold sponsor, we'll be running two interactive sessions, as detailed below.
In this session, we'll share data-backed tips & case studies on how you can improve citizen & staff experience by integrating AI-powered scheduling with platforms like Goss, Granicus & Drupal.
We'll also be discussing:
- How the expectations of modern citizens have changed & what this means for councils
- The importance of experience-led services & two ways you can create them
- The importance of automation, integration & data in improving citizen & staff experience
- How to make the right technology choice based on your service requirements & much more
To put this into context, we'll also be sharing how Coventry City Council has combined Granicus with a council-wide booking solution to remove complexity for citizens & staff.
In our second session, we'll co-create a document that offers councils a step-by-step guide to building a Minimum Viable Service for accessing & optimising office space.
In short, we'll be discussing:
- How the workspace has changed & what this means for councils
- What we've learnt from helping St. Albans, West Berkshire & Redbridge optimise their office space &
- How your council can collect & analyse data to develop an experience-led solution that saves time, money & resource
We'll also be sharing how St Albans City & District Council have used our NSR framework to create an affordable room & desk booking product that has helped:
- Ensure fair access to resources
- Optimise office space &
- Reduce costs
You can register (for free) here & to attend our sessions, click the links below:
Date: 29th September 2022.
Location: Eastside Rooms, Woodcock Street, Birmingham, B7 4BL
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
We can't wait see you all there!