Bookinglab are an innovative digital solutions startup based in Birmingham, enjoying rapid growth.
We are looking for an ambitious marketing executive with digital or software experience to help shape and drive our brand awareness.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, success hungry, marketing executive to join a growing company, within a great team and with genuine prospects for personal growth and success.
- Owning bookinglab’s website and social media, from creating and implementing strategies to analysing results, all with a mind to positioning bookinglab as a trusted software services partner
- Staying on top of industry trends and building relationships with key industry influencers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills (of yourself and of others) for the successful delivery of projects.
- Taking initiative to develop and leverage client facing documentation (such as presentation decks and blogs) to maximise lead generation efforts
- Playing a key role in all areas of content development including website content, social media, blogs and collateral
- Support product launches and updates plus administrative functions and various projects such as events, projects and programs
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- You may have a digital marketing degree or you could have learnt on the job with c. 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A desire to make content part of your career path
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- A passion for trying new ideas and approaches whilst not being afraid to fail
- Proficient experience using:
- Social media tools and Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress Skills - Building new landing pages etc. for apps
- Eloquent command of the English language with compelling writing skills
- Postgraduate studies in Marketing
- You have 1-2 years prior experience marketing a SaaS product and services
- Experience of a busy, high-pressure working environment is an advantage as the role demands the ability to handle multiple workloads with key task identification and prioritisation essential
Expected Start Date: Imminent
Job type: Part-time, permanent with view to full-time
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV, a brief covering letter, plus details of any notice period you are committed to. No agencies or recruiters please.